More than 20 years experience, research and development ensure that cool it sliding doors set standards. On the basis of continuous innovation we develop tried-and-tested user-oriented product solutions that demonstrate their class in everyday situations. Whether as basic, economical doors or as high-end versions that leave nothing to be desired. But all sliding doors have one thing in common: high-grade materials, perfect workmanship and individual options mean that every cool it sliding door provides an ideal room closure system for a very wide range of requirements.
Reliable in form and function sliding doors for chill and freezer rooms
Temperature-controlled processing and storage call for sliding doors that prove their value in long-term use even under extreme conditions. Chill room and freezer room sliding doors by cool it are therefore particularly suitable for this highly sensitive sector. Top materials, high-quality workmanship and the high standard of all mechanical parts ensure trouble-free operation with low maintenance requirements. And make it easy to design even more efficient workflows.
The perfect complement cool it sliding doors for utility rooms
Whether you need a compact lightweight room divider, an economical solution, space-saving access, or a door that offers speedy opening and closing cool it high-quality sliding doors for utility rooms provide the right room closure wherever there is no call for chilling or freezing. Numerous surface finishes and technical options enable them to be used in a wide range of different fields.
- Trend-setting technology
- The highly innovative equipment option: the "cool it" light grid system. The non-contact closing edge security device integrated in the door spreads a dense grid of infrared beams across the door opening. This permits reliable monitoring of the entire door opening area. If a person, industrial truck or object moves into this area, the door automatically stops closing and opens. This means:
- Maximum safety for personnel
- Effective protection against damage to door (ensuring trouble-free operation)
- Absolute hygiene thanks to non-contact operation (no possibility of contamination
- through contact)
- Cuts costs by preventing damage (no mechanical contact bar required)